CECO TA636 Copper Clad Peel Tester
Features of Copper Clad Peel Strength Tester
The CECO Copper Clad Peel Strength Tester is for monitoring and testing the peel strength of copper clad laminates of which the substrate material could be in epoxies, polyimides, acrylics etc.
- Measurement units: pounds, newtons, or kilograms
- Loading capacity: 0 to 10 lbs.
- Loading accuracy: ±0.15% of full scale
- Operational temperature: 5°C to 45°C
- Standard compliance: MIL-P-13949 and IPC-TM-650 2.4.8 & 2.4.9
- New integrated computerized real time data collection and statistical analysis
- New electronic auto return feature
- State of the Art microprocessor for precise electronic measurement of bond or peel strengths in pounds, newtons, or kilograms
Services provided by PCBTC
– Copper clad peel strength testing of PCB laminate
– 20% discount for PCB User Club members